Ingredients for Enrollment...
The following are the required documents for enrollment :
- Travel Document - Passport
- Govenrment Issued Photo ID
- Highest Education Qualification Certificate
- Proof of English Proficiency ( Eg. High School Certificate with English as a subject (Passed) and medium of instruction was English or IELTS, TOEFL etc. )
- Full Mailing Address
- Proof Of Financial Support - Bank Statement
- Transport Canada Category 1 Medical Certificate ( If Applicable ) - Click Here to Search for Civil Aviation Medical Examiners
- Selection of Training Program You are Interested in Taking
- On recieving the copies of the above documents we will send you an Application and Information form after which a conditional letter of acceptance is issued.
- Upon receiving the conditional acceptance, you are to make a one time payment of a non refundable enrollment fee of $300 CAD.
- After which we will issue you a letter of acceptance, that you can use to apply and obtain your Canadian Study Visa.
Student Intake Dates
- 17th January 2020
- 27th March 2020
- 15th May 2020
- 17th July 2020
- 11th September 2020
- 20th November 2020