Tuition & Fee Refund Policy
In this section the term “Termination” will encompass the terms “Withdrawal” or “Dismissal”
The policy is as follows :
- Refund entitlements will be a percentage of total Contract fees less non-refundable fees.
- If total fees were not collected when a refund request is made the Institution need not refund more than was collected and the Student may have to pay all fees due.
- If the Institution received funds that exceed amounts owed under this Contract the excess will be refunded.
- The Institution may retain 10% of the total fees due under this Contract or $400.00, whichever is less, for international students denied study permit authorization.
- If the Student does not attend the Institution or termination occurs prior to graduation or Program completion, amounts paid by the Student will be refunded: within thirty working days of the event giving rise to the refund or the time period set by law; in accordance with this Contract and applicable laws.
- If termination occurs less than seven calendar days after this Contract is made and before commencement dates for instruction, 5% of total fees due or $250.00, whichever is less, may be retained by the Institution.
- If termination occurs thirty calendar days or more before the instruction commencement date, 10% of the total fees due under the contract or $1000.00, whichever is less, may be retained.
- If termination occurs less than thirty calendar days before the instruction commencement date, 20% of the total fees due under the contract or $1300.00 whichever is less, may be retained.
- If termination occurs within 10% of the instruction period, 30% of total fees due may be retained and if it occurs after 10% and before 30% of the instruction period, 50% of total fees due may be retained.
- If termination occurs after 30% of the Contract’s set period of instruction no refund is due.